About Google Updates!!
Google is the social site that provides solutions to everything. We can find solutions to our various problems through Google. Google solves all of these emotions through its various algorithms. Google is Internet –Related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, Cloud computing, Search engine, Software, and Hardware. Google is an internet-based social networking site. Initially, Google invented in August 1998. Google get initial public offerings in August 2004. Mainly Google thanks to large companies because of a large company shifting their advertising strategies from newspapers, magazines, and television to the Internet. This process Google benefitted very much.
How Google Works:
At first, we write a keyword then we click on the search button. As Google is an Internet-based networking site so that Google can find that keyword within very short time. Mainly Google works its individuality. Currently, many things have changed in the world. Every day change Google updates. Google gives the best service for people. Within very short time people more benefit from it.
How Google Change Its Technology:
Google search offered by Google services part. It is the most widely used for a search engine on the World Wide Web(WWW). Google constantly changes its technology to speed up its work. Google adds new addition at every year. In an every year Google update their services.
Major Update Analysis:
- At the year of 1996-1997: Give Basic knowledge about Google as well as the launch of the search engine.
- At the year of 2000: Made Google for Internationalization and add some new language.
- At the year of 2000-2004: Google launches many new search categories. Google open their service for all of the people. One of the most important search categories is Goole News, Google Books, and Google Scholar.
- At the year of 2008-2010: Search Experience for very faster for use of Google Suggest.
- At the year of 2012 Onward: Google starts using web history to help in the searches and launches Search Plus Your World.
- At the year of 2011: Google Panda is released in 2011. Google Panda announced updates constantly till 2014. Stated goals add cracking down on spam, content farms, scrapers, and websites.
- At the year of 2012: Google Penguin is released on 2012. The last named update is in 2014. Google Penguin update continuously.
- At the year of 2013: Google released on Google Hummingbird. This technology update integrates the best with the Knowledge Graph.
- At the year of 2014: Google makes the main update to its algorithm for local search. The update gets the name Google Pigeon.
- At the year of 2015: Google alerts webmasters to use Mobile issues.
- At the year of 2016: Google changes to Google Adwords because of potentially decrease Organic search.
- At the year of 2017: Google launches Google Chrome62. Google beginning warning visitors to sites with unsecured forms.
- At the year of 2018: Google declared that the mobile-first index was finally “rolling out.” A webmaster should begin to see notifications within Google Search Console.
All of above this description is the major changes in Google at every year. Sometimes Google announced many restrictions for using their technology. They change their work speed too. All of the change called Google Update.
At now we discuss Google major updates
Google Toolbar: Guaranteeing SEO logic for years to come, Google launched their browser toolbar,
Boston: Declared at SES Boston, this was the first named Google update. Originally, Google aimed at a main monthly update, so the first few updates were a combination of algorithm changes and major index refreshes.
Fritz: “Google Dance” technology finally came to an end in their work with the “Fritz” update. Instead of completing the index on a regular monthly basis. The index was now changing daily.
Florida: This was the update that put updates on the map. Many sites lost ranking, and business owners were furious.
Google Suggest: In the main change to their logo-and-a-box home-page Google introduced Suggest because of without suggestion a problem cannot solve, Show suggested searches in a drop-down below the search box as visitors typed their questions.
Real-time search: This time, a real-time search was for real- Twitter feeds, Google News, newly indexed content, Facebook homepage news, Pinterest news and a number of other sources were integrated into a real-time feed on some SERPs.
Negative Reviews: Google made a rare move and reactively adjusted the algorithm to target sites using similar tactics. Google use this algorithm because of Google stay away from negative reviews.
Panda/Farmer: Panda seemed to crack down on thin content, content farms, sites with high ad-to-content ratios, and a number of other quality issues. Panda is the great invention from Google. This algorithm is very popular. Panda update many times. Always Panda gets change for its rules regulation.
Penguin: Penguin main work is adjusted a number of spam factors, including keyword displaying, and impacted an English question solve penguin. Penguin many times get an update and they update much new technology of gives service.
Hummingbird: Hummingbird seems to be a technology which can progress Knowledge Graph. This Process changes because of Google webmaster want to change google knowledge graph skill.
This is the major change description for Google. Every year update this technology. Google wants to give the best service to people as they change their knowledge, ideas, themes, views. They want to work at very fast. This is the main target for Google Updates.