Nowadays search engine optimization is more important then ever. It is necessary to understand the true meaning of SEO for every web master.SEO is an acronym of “Search engine optimization”.It is the popular platform of marketplace around the global world.SEO is the industries most trusted source.It is the source of affecting the quantity and quality of traffic to the website through organic search engine results.It is techniques,stategies and statics to increase the number of visitors to a particular website by ensuring that the site appears high on the list of results returned by a search engine.
The basics of SEO friendly website depends on Google webmaster tools guideline.This guide is meant for you to promote online content via google search.Following the best practices outlined below will help you to make it easier for search engines to crawl,index,and understand your content.
To fully know about SEO, we should understand some basic SEO terms. Such as;
What is google Crawling?
Google crawing means following your links.It is the process of crawls the web pages and looking for your new or updated web page,then index them.
What is google crawler?
Google crawler is a automated softwer that crawl web pages and index them.
What is google indexing?
Google indexing is the process of adding webpages into google search.When crawling has been done google index your web page
What is googlebot?
Googlebot is also known as “spider or webcrawler”.It is a web crawling search bot that finds new and updated content by following links.It gathers documents from the web pages to build up a searchable index for google search engine.
Are you on Google?
Determine whether your site is in Google’s index – Do search for your site on Google as following; Write down on Google search (site: search for your site’s home URL). If you see results,that means you’re in the google index. For example, a search for “site:makemoneyonline.com”
If your site isn’t in Google – Although Google crawls billions of pages, but some sites will be missed. When our crawlers miss a site, it’s frequently for one of the following reasons:
- The site isn’t well connected from other sites on the web
- You’ve just updated a new site and Google hasn’t had time to crawl it yet
- The design of the site makes it difficult for Google to crawl its content effectively
- Google received an error when trying to crawl your site
- Your policy blocks Google from crawling the site
How to Make Sure Your website is Found on Google?
Google’s search results is a free and easy process.It is a automated search engine software that is crawling the web pages and add to index.
If you want to get your website on google,you need to do everything to be listed below;
- Submit Your Site to Google
- Select the Right Keywords
- Master Meta Tags
- Link Your Website to Your Social Profiles
- Add Your Site to Local Directories
Here are a few basic questions to ask yourself about your website when you get started.
- Is my website showing up on Google?
- Do I serve high-quality content to users?
- Is my local business showing up on Google?
- Is my content fast and easy to access on all devices?
- Is my website secure?